The 2019 BET Awards went down at the Staples Center in LA and was hosted by actress Regina Hall who opened up a show with a nod to her hometown Washington DC and Beyonce.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But before the show, our favs hit the blue carpet for the arrivals. Some slayed and some well… they tried it. From Mary J. Blige to Cardi B they were all there. Check out the best and worst fashion from the 2019 BET Awards show.
- Are People Really Having “COVID-19 Parties” ?
- Meet The Man Behind Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Lace-front Wigs
- Gamechanger! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To HBCU
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- FedEx Calls For Washington Football Team Name Change, Nike Pulls ‘Racist’ Apparel From Website
- G Herbo ft. Lil Uzi Vert “Like This,” The Weeknd ft. Doja Cat “In Your Eyes” & More | Daily Visuals 7.2.20
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- TRIED IT: Kaleidoscope Hair Products Left My Scalp Tingling And Follicles Rejoicing
- On July 3rd, We Celebrate The 1 Year Anniversary Of The CROWN Act
The Best and Worst Fashion from the 2019 BET Awards was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com