The 2019 BET Awards went down at the Staples Center in LA and was hosted by actress Regina Hall who opened up a show with a nod to her hometown Washington DC and Beyonce.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But before the show, our favs hit the blue carpet for the arrivals. Some slayed and some well… they tried it. From Mary J. Blige to Cardi B they were all there. Check out the best and worst fashion from the 2019 BET Awards show.
- Open Music Day!
- Juice WRLD Dies at age 21
- Rapper Juice Wrld Passes at 21
- Venture Capitalist Arlan Hamilton Launches Scholarship Fund For Black Students At Oxford University
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- AMR DEE HUNCHO talks the era rap generation and Indestructible 2
- JFIPS interviews AMR DEE HUNCHO
- Harlem Capital Debuts $40 Million Fund For Diverse Entrepreneurs
- Want to win tickets to see NLE CHOPPA?
The Best and Worst Fashion from the 2019 BET Awards was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com