- Date/time: October 7th to October 8th
- Venue: Holiday Inn
- Address: 811 North 9th Street, St. Louis, MO, 63101
- Web: More Info
The dates are Saturday, October 7th and Sunday, October 8th…that’s right, the #STLNHBCE2017 is a two day event this year!!
Our goal is STILL to promote a professional networking environment that is filled with education, entertainment, and fun! Our October 2016 Expo housed over 1,000 attendees. Also, we had several professional educators who facilitated classes and we were honored with the presence of over 50+ vendors including but not limited to Hydrate Me PLEASE, Design Essentials, Curly Dew, Healthy Hair Solutions and many, many others! This year, we will have a number of FREE consumer classes over the two days of the event and demonstrations for the professional stylist. We will also have live showcasing of barbers and stylists! The FIRST 500 guests will receive a “Swag Bag” with various product samples.
General Admission is $10.00; VIP 35.00 per day you get expo t shirt, samples from each product sponsor,glass of wine ,and free printed photos in the Mega Lux Photo booth .
1.Tendai Morris Healthy Hair Solutions Presents Texture Talk
2.Erica Gayles Curly Dew Products Type 4 Hair Regimens
3.Ojimba Nichols presents Mase Roots Presents Whats in your water
4. Hair Loss Prevention 101 by Charla Saloane from Relax No More
5. $50.00 Look and Learn Braiding with Mz.Pritea email@example.com
6. Kemetic Yoga By Saidia Therapylady
7. $50.00 Live Demo “everyday “makeup Presentation by Ebony Trust
1.HATS OFF ALOPECIA
2. SAINT LOUIS NATURAL HAIR AND BLACK CULTURAL EXPO MODELS
4.NAPPS NATURAL HAIR SALON
7.GOD’S GIRL FASHION
1. Isiah Walker
Sunday Comedy starts at 5:00
3. Princeton Dew