SLATE is hosting an Emergency Job Fair this weekend in 8 locations!
This weekend we need your help to empower our community. We are helping with hosting an Emergency Job Fair for the City of St. Louis in 8 different locations. The job fair is from 9am – 4pm. We need you! We need you to spread the word and help us empower our community.
1. The age of the applicant starts at 16 (sixteen). Yes 16, not 18, not 21, but 16.
2. The applicant can live in the County. Despite what the application says; the applicant can live in the County.
3. Yes, the City of St. Louis is Felon Friendly. Applicants can be on probation. Applicants have still live in the Dismas House (Halfway House). Applicants can have a pending case.
4. Applicants CAN NOT have any open warrants.
5. All applicants should indicate SLATE as the referral source. The applications will be expedited.
12th & Park 1410 S. Tucker
Buder 2900 Hickory
Cherokee 3200 S. Jefferson
Gamble 2907 Gamble
Marquette 4020 Minnesota
Tandy 4206 W. Kennerly
Carondelet YMCA 930 Holly Hills
O’Fallon YMCA 4243 W. Florissant