It has been confirmed that both Governor Mike Parson and First Lady Teresa Parson have tested positive for Covid-19. Officials say that Governor Parson is not showing any symptoms at this time and will quarantine in the Governor’s Mansion, for the next 10 days.
As for First Lady Parson, she is currently quarantining in their home in Bolivar, Mo.
The couple got tested after the First Lady started showing symptoms earlier this week. This comes as a shock to many because Governor Parson has been very vocal on being opposed to making facemask mandatory in Missouri.
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services Dr. Randall Williams said they have already begun contact tracing and it seems like only a small number of people are at risk of contracting the illness.
At this time Governor Parson’s staff is waiting for their test results and all of the Governors events have been postponed.
[Watch] Governor Parson gave an update on his diagnosis yesterday via Facebook:
Follow Hot 104.1 on Instagram: @hot1041stl
Follow Hot 104.1 On Twitter: Follow @hot1041
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Who’s Cappin?! Moniece Slaughter’s Not So Enthusiastic “That Was A Fun Time” Comment About Shaq [WATCH]
- Ghostface Killah Working On ‘Supreme Clientele 2’
- Read ‘Em Sis: Comedian Amber Ruffin Blasts Rappers Supporting Trump
- Dodgers Told To Quarantine Immediately Due To COVID-19 Positive Justin Turner’s Bonehead Decision
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Rapsody On Her Lyricist Of The Year Award Win: “I’m Thankful” [VIDEO]
- Black Soprano Family “Grams In The Water,” Dave East “Pain (East Mix)” & More | Daily Visuals 10.28.20
- HHW Gaming: Sony Had The PS5 Preorders Going Nuts, Thousands Of Gamers Left Salty
- ‘Deliver By Christmas’ Star Alvina August Says Christmas Is The Perfect Occasion For That Little Red Dress
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Is Selling The Home She Shared With Kobe Bryant [VIDEO]