Today Kentucky’s Attorney General Daniel Cameron announced that 1 Officer, Brett Hankinson, would be indicted on Wanton Endangerment charges (which is considered a felony for endangering the lives of others).
Following the ruling protests erupted across the country as people came together to express the anger they felt for the lack of justice Breonna Taylor received this afternoon.
Taylor lost her life on March 13th when 3 officers fired into her home while she was sleeping. According to the Louisville Police Department the officers were there to serve a search warrant, who many argue was executed unethically.
At this time 2 Louisville Metro Police Officers are recovering after being shot during the protests tonight, their exact conditions are still unknown at this time. But one suspect has been caught in connection with the shooting.
[Watch] Here’s the video of Louisville officers being shot at:
Source: Louisville Metro Police Department
Louisville Metro Police Department gives update on officers:
Source: Fox News
Follow Hot 104.1 on Instagram: @hot1041stl
Follow Hot 104.1 On Twitter: Follow @hot1041
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Teófimo López Talks Why There’s No Lomachenko Rematch Coming, Potential Fights At 135 & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s Not Just The Flu: NFL Star Emmanuel Sanders Is Scared For His Life After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Break Up To Make Up?: Rumors Swirl After Tiffany Haddish & Common Allegedly Unfriend Each Other On Social Media
- Teen Who Recorded Murder of George Floyd By Police Awarded Medal of Courage
- With All These Pro-Trump Rappers, Never Forget How ASAP Rocky Snubbed 45
- Weezy WTF: Lil Wayne Gives Props To Trump, Touts Platinum Plan Like A Cash Money Contract
- Foot Locker Dropping Candy Inspired Attire By UGG, Champion & New Balance For The Holidays
- RZA Reveals Plans For New Album In Interview With MSNBC’s Ari Melber
- Who’s Cappin?! Moniece Slaughter’s Not So Enthusiastic “That Was A Fun Time” Comment About Shaq [WATCH]
- Ghostface Killah Working On ‘Supreme Clientele 2’