Congratulations to all of the beautiful black people that made the annual Time’s 100 Most Influential People list for this year!
For the first time ever Time Magazine revealed their annual list on television with a special that included performances from both the Weeknd and Jennifer Hudson as well as a behind the scenes look at the issue.
For me personally with everything going on in the world it’s nice to see some of our favorite people be recognized by their peers and the world for the work they’ve done.
Here’s are all of our favorite people that made the list this year:
General Charles Q. Brown Jr
Here’s a link to see everyone else who made Time Magazines 100 Most Influential People of 2020 list.
Follow Guurl Melanie on Instagram: @GuurlMelanie
Follow Hot 104.1 on Instagram: @hot1041stl
Follow Hot 104.1 On Twitter: Follow @hot1041
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Teófimo López Talks Why There’s No Lomachenko Rematch Coming, Potential Fights At 135 & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s Not Just The Flu: NFL Star Emmanuel Sanders Is Scared For His Life After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Break Up To Make Up?: Rumors Swirl After Tiffany Haddish & Common Allegedly Unfriend Each Other On Social Media
- Teen Who Recorded Murder of George Floyd By Police Awarded Medal of Courage
- With All These Pro-Trump Rappers, Never Forget How ASAP Rocky Snubbed 45
- Weezy WTF: Lil Wayne Gives Props To Trump, Touts Platinum Plan Like A Cash Money Contract
- Foot Locker Dropping Candy Inspired Attire By UGG, Champion & New Balance For The Holidays
- RZA Reveals Plans For New Album In Interview With MSNBC’s Ari Melber
- Who’s Cappin?! Moniece Slaughter’s Not So Enthusiastic “That Was A Fun Time” Comment About Shaq [WATCH]
- Ghostface Killah Working On ‘Supreme Clientele 2’