Mississippi police have arrested Sweetie’s Pie Co-Owner Tim Norman in the connection with the murder of his 18-year-old nephew, Andre Montgomery.
Norman is facing Federal charges for conspiracy to commit murder with his alleged accomplice Teria Ellis. According to the River Front Times, investigators have phone records between Norman and Ellis that detail the moments leading up to Montgomery’s death.
After tracking the burner phones that Norman and Ellis used to communicate authorities were able to place Ellis at the scene of the crime and track her as she drove back to her hometown of Memphis, TN. As well as track Norman as he flew back to his (then) home in Los Angeles, CA.
A week after Andre’s murder Norman tried to cash in the $450,000 life insurance policy he took out on Andre just a few years earlier but was unsuccessful.
Andre Montgomery, who appeared on the hit show ‘Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s’ was also the grandson of Ms. Robbie Montgomery. Andre moved to St. Louis for a fresh start and lived with his grandmother until he was killed in 2016.
Here are a few clips from OWN’s hit show “Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s”:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- LeBron and Maverick’s New Documentary | The Rundown With Guurl Melanie
- 1 Person Shot Outside Of Skyzone in Chesterfield
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Brandy’s “Focused On A Reboot” After Moesha’s Success On Netflix [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Off The Market: Halle Berry Confirms She And Van Hunt Are Boo’d Up
- Tatiana Maslany Tapped To Play She-Hulk In New Disney+ Series
- Netflix ‘Cheer’ Star Jerry Harris Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
- U City Own Producers Ray Ray & Ar Are Next Up!