This past Friday Cardi B and Megan The Stallion put out the music video for their highly anticipated single “WAP,” which has since garnered over 42 million views on YouTube.
After seeing the video most people had the same question “why is Kylie Jenner in the video?” By Friday night there were hundreds of video edits taking Kylie out and adding everyone from Jordyn Woods to Viola Davis character Annalise Parks from HTGAWM.
But this morning Tiger King’s star Carole Baskin let the world know she wasn’t feeling the big cats being in the music video.
According to TMZ Carole Baskin’s told them “the worst part of Cardi B’s new music video is the way it glamorizes rich folk keeping tigers as pets, and she thinks it makes “every ignorant follower want to imitate by doing the same.”
It’s being reported neither Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion or Kylie Jenner were in the same room as the cats and that the parts including them were filmed in front of a green screen.
If you’re trying to remember who Carole Baskin is click here.
Follow Guurl Melanie on Instagram: @GuurlMelanie
Follow Hot 104.1 on Instagram: @hot1041stl
Follow Hot 104.1 On Twitter: Follow @hot1041
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The Lo’ Down: NeNe Leakes Slams Andy Cohen & Wendy Williams [VIDEO]
- Trump Campaign Staffer Who Targeted Once Black Voters With ‘Dark Posts’ Is Hospitalized Over Suicide Concerns
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: Business Is Booming For Riq & Monet Is Trying To Crown “The Prince” of The Tejada Family
- People Want Trump Arrested For Tax Evasion After NY Times Reveals He’s A Broke Fraud
- Wakanda Forever: Black Panther Mural Honoring Chadwick Boseman Unveiled
- New Music From ‘When They See Us’ Actor | The Rundown With Guurl Melanie
- ‘Girlfriends’ Star Reggie Hayes Diagnosed With Congestive Heart Failure
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Co-Signs Joe Biden & Kamala Harris
- Kanye West Visits Haiti, Gets Tour From President
- Formula One Racing Changes Apparel Rules After Lewis Hamilton Wears Breonna Taylor T-Shirt