7 New Guidelines:
- Gatherings of up to 50 people. You will need pre-approval by the Department of Public Health for larger groups
- 25% capacity in all businesses
- All bars close at 10 P.M. every night. You must wear a mask.
- New rules will be in place — for the safety of their workers, workers’ families, and their customers.
- Recommended that all people who are awaiting their COVID test results quarantine until they receive the results.
- Due to delays, the Department of Public Health issued a Rapid Notification Order. But not all testing providers are complying, especially urgent care providers.
- The Director of Human Services has been asked to help provide a safe place for teachers who need to quarantine. Teachers, virtual or in-classroom, are always important, but in a few weeks, teachers will be the new front-line workers.
Also On HOT 104.1: