The Francis Howell School District Going Back To School In-Person:
Francis Howell School District Superintendent Dr. Nathan Hoven said 25% of his student body has decided to go to school virtually while the other 75% will return to having school 5 days a week in-person, when the school year starts at the end of the month.
Cori Bush Wins Democratic Primary:
Cori Bush beat 20 year incumbent William Lacy Clay in the Democratic Primary this past Tuesday. This was Cori Bush’s second time running against Clay, whose family has held that seat for the past 52 years.
If Cori Bush wins the general election in November she’ll be the first African American woman the state of Missouri sends to Congress.
Multiple clubs on both sides of the river have been forced to close their doors due to Covid-19 concerns.
Federal Agents in St. Louis:
50 Federal Agents have been summons to St. Louis for “Operation Legend.” These Federal Agents will be tasked with lowering St. Louis City’s crime rate.
TI and Tiny Are About To Be Grandparents:
T.I. and Tiny’s oldest daughter Zonnique announced this week that she is 5 months pregnant and is expecting a baby girl by the end of the year with her boyfriend, Izzy.
Follow Guurl Melanie on Instagram: @GuurlMelanie
Follow Hot 104.1 on Instagram: @hot1041stl
Follow Hot 104.1 On Twitter: Follow @hot1041
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- Police Find More Than 300,000 USED Condoms…Being Packaged for Reuse!!!
- Tee Grizzley ft. Big Sean “Trenches,” Lil Yachty & Krispylife Kidd “Krispy Boat,” & More | Daily Visuals 9.24.20
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number: Kash Doll Admits To Lying About Her Age
- Future Drops New Clothing Line “Life Is A High” That Will Keep You Cozy AF This Winter
- ‘Look At The Coons’ Song And Video Go Viral After Daniel Cameron Defends Grand Jury Decision
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- BIA Fronts Sean John’s First Women’s Collaboration With Missguided
- Meet The 3 Natural Hair Beauties From Da Real BB Judy’s WAP Parody