It looks like Quality Control Music (also known as QCM or QC the Label) is about to take another hit.
As the music label mourns the loss of budding rapper Lil Marlo, it is being reported that the labels biggest group, the Migos, has mentioned the label in a malpractice lawsuit they filed against their former attorney.
Pierre “Pee” Thomas, Quality Control Music CEO, took to his Instagram to express his frustration with the accusations.
The Migos who recently filed the malpractice lawsuit, alleges that their former attorney Damien Granderson cheated the group out of millions of dollars when he represented both the group and their label, QCM. They claim they were unaware of the labels relationship with their then attorney, Damien Granderson, when they negotiated their contracts with both QCM and Capitol Music Group (in 2018), which resulted in them to getting the short-end of those contracts.
According to the groups lawsuit Granderson gave Quality Control Music “the right to far-above-industry-norm compensation even though QCM was not required to perform any work at all.”
Coach K and the Migos former attorney Damien Granderson have yet to comment on the lawsuit. It is also unclear if the group will leave the label (QCM) once this issue is resolved.
We’ll keep you updated as this story develops.
Follow Guurl Melanie on Instagram: @GuurlMelanie
Follow Hot 104.1 on Instagram: @hot1041stl
Follow Hot 104.1 On Twitter: Follow @hot1041
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- QTNA: TOO Much Cocaine Crashes Plane?
- Who’s Cappin: Desiigner And His Coronavirus Take No One Asked For [VIDEO]
- Apply For Rental & Mortgage Assistance Through The STL City CARES Act
- Florida Museum Used Kaepernick Jersey In Dog Attack Demo, Navy SEALs Ain’t Having It [VIDEO]
- Dreams Do Come True: The Detroit Pistons Invite J. Cole To Come Tryout
- Cardi B Announces “WAP” Single Feat. Megan Thee Stallion
- Lil Scrappy and Bambi Welcome Baby #2!
- Fired! ‘Racist’ Michigan Morgue Workers Accused Of ‘Eating A Black Penis Cake As A Joke’ Lose Their Jobs
- Saweetie TAPS IN With DJ QuickSilva & Dominique Da Diva
- Donald Trump Now Okay With Microsoft Buying TikTok After Fake Threat To Ban Social Media App