Ezekiel Elliott has had a rough month. During the middle of June, it was reported that the Dallas Cowboy RB tested positive for the Coronavirus, in which he replied on Twitter by tweeting “HIPAA??.”
And now we are learning that he is being sued for an incident that occurred on his property back in March.
According to reports, a former pool cleaner was on Ezekiel Elliott’s property when she was attacked by his dogs, which includes 1 Rottweiler and 2 Bulldogs. The woman goes on to say her injuries were so severe that she had to have surgery, repair the damage done to her forearm.
Elliott’s lawyer Frank Salzano made the following statement recently “Ezekiel was in no way negligent in connection with the alleged incident and intends to vigorously defend the lawsuit.”
Although Ezekiel Elliott hasn’t personally made a public statement as of yet he tweeted the following a few days ago:
It should be noted the public doesn’t know exactly how much the woman is asking for but according to TMZ, it’s more than 200k but less than 1 million dollars and that this isn’t the first time someone has been attacked by one of Elliott’s dogs in the past few years.
We’ll be sure to update you as the story develops.
Follow Guurl Melanie on Instagram: @GuurlMelanie
Follow Hot 104.1 on Instagram: @hot1041stl
Follow Hot 104.1 On Twitter: Follow @hot1041
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Say What! The Migos Are Suing Former Attorney For Millions
- Mike Tyson Plans On Fighting A Shark To Celebrate Shark Week
- Viola Davis Stuns On ‘Vanity Fair’, Photos Via A Black Photographer [Photos]
- Bun B Shares Story About JAY-Z Giving Him The Boot From The Set of Beyoncé’s Video
- ‘Karen’ The Politician Is Slammed For Racist ‘Looting’ Meme Of Black People
- Last Minute Tax Day 2020 Advice Incase You Haven’t Filed Yet [VIDEO]
- Megan Thee Stallion Speaks Out On Recent Incident: “I Suffered Gunshot Wounds … Grateful To Be Alive”
- Yikes! Lamar Odom Gets A Bikini Wax
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms On The Possibility Of Becoming VP Candidate For Joe Biden [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Wild & Out: Nick Cannon Fired By ViacomCBS After Anti-Semitic Comments On ‘Cannon’s Class’ Podcast