Today Boston Celtic and St. Louis native Jayson Tatum announced his “Daddy & Duece Diaper Drive.” Jayson’s goal is to collect 1,000,000 diapers over the next 30 days, for the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank.
View this post on Instagram
On this Father’s Day, Deuce & I need your help as we team up with the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank to raise 1,000,000 diapers for local families through our “DADDY & DEUCE DIAPER DRIVE”. Just $12.00 can provide a whole month of diapers. [Link in bio!] Through The Jayson Tatum Foundation, Deuce and I are excited to host the “Daddy & Deuce Diaper Drive” with the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank . Our SLAM DUNK Goal is to fill the Diaper Bank with 1,000,000 diapers in the next 30 days. Beginning this Father’s Day weekend, we are asking FATHERS, FANS & FAMILIES to help us “wipe” out the #diaperneed in our communities by providing diapers and wipes for St. Louis children and families during this critical time. The pandemic and economic crisis has made the struggle for diapers even greater. YOU can help us CHANGE DIAPERS and CHANGE LIVES. We hope you’ll join our effort by providing diapers or dollars – or simply sharing this message, to make life a little easier for our neighbors. If you can help, please follow the link in my bio to donate diapers or to make a financial donation directly to the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank. Thank you as we together help our neighbors in need. [Please note that the diapers, wipes, etc. the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank receives are distributed to families through their 50+ “Partner Agencies” in and around the St. Louis region. The St. Louis Diaper Bank is a 501(c) (3) tax exempt organization. If you have questions or need more information, please call 314.624.0888.]
Over the past few months, Jayson and has foundation has really stepped up to help out the St. Louis community. In the past, The Jayson Tatum Foundation has hosted a “Daddy & Duece Toy and Coat Drive” as well as a few basketball camps and even collected food at the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic.
For Information about the diaper drive click here, and/or read their Instagram post.
- Billy Sorrells File: Would You Snitch On Your Girlfriend for $25,000?! [VIDEO]
- Tiffany Haddish Does The Big Chop + Teyana Taylor Helps Black-Owned Nail Designer Sell Out [VIDEO]
- Kyrie Irving Produces TV Special For Breonna Taylor + COVID-19 Resurgence Puts Travel In Peril [VIDEO]
- #SayHerName: New Mural Revealed Honoring Breonna Taylor in Maryland
- Topic of the Day: “This is about my bestie. Who is like my little sister…”
- Samsung’s Next Galaxy Unpacked Event Is Going Down August 5th
- Freddie Gibbs Cooks DJ Akademiks To A Crisp On ‘Desus & Mero’ [Video]
- Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food
- Michaela Coel Turned Down $1M Netflix Deal Over Attempted Copyright Jig
- Hip-Hop Spot: T.I. VS 50 Cent – But Does This Battle Actually Need To Happen? [VIDEO]