Missouri Governor unveiled phase one of the plan to re-open the state. Gov. Parson gave local officials in Missouri the go-ahead to establish their own establish regulations and ordinances but they need to be consistent with the statewide order.
In phase one, here is a list of businesses that would be allowed to open
- small and large businesses
- barbershops and salons
- gyms and sporting events.
Restaurants will be allowed to resume dine-in services but they must follow the social distancing guidelines. Tables must be 6 feet apart and no more than 10 people at a table.
People will also be allowed to return to church and “worship in whatever environment they wish.
All businesses are encouraged to do the following:
- Implement basic infection prevention measures informed by industry best practices
- Modify physical workspaces to maximize social distancing
- Minimize business travel
- Develop an infectious disease preparedness and response plan
- Do not allow symptomatic people to physically return to work until cleared by a medical provider
- Encourage telework whenever possible and feasible with business operations
- Return to work in phases and/or split shifts
- Limit access to common areas where personnel are likely to congregate and interact
- Ensure that sick leave policies are flexible and consistent with public health guidance