Below is a list of all the COVID-19 testing sites in the St. Louis area and the Metro East. You do have to be screened before getting tested, but the requirements have been loosened a bit. They’re no longer based on whether or not someone has recently traveled, but rather if they have the following symptoms:
- Close contact of a COVID-19 patient WITH symptoms.
- High risk (age or underlying medical condition) WITH symptoms.
- Hospitalized WITH symptoms.
If you believe you need to be tested, there are several phone numbers provided, specific to different regions of the metro:
- Residents of North County: (314)653-5000
- Residents of Mid County : (314)747-3000
- Residents of West County: (314)251-0500
- Residents of South County: (314)966-9666
Testing will begin on Monday, April 27 at the John C. Murphy clinic located in Berkley at 6121 N Hanley Rd.
South County Health Center in Sunset Hills will begin testing at 4580 S Lindbergh Blvd. starting on Monday, April 27.
Affina Healthcare opened a drive-thru testing station at 8960 Jennings Station Road in Jennings. Services will be available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until noon.
Click here for a full list of testing sites.