Rapsody is a whole mood and she recently stopped in Columbus for her “A Black Woman Created This” tour. But before she hit the stage she chopped it up in the Power studios with Micah Dixion.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Rapsody really gave us a glimpse in who she is when she talked about the impact Kobe Bryant had on her life and how she applies the Mamba mentality to herself. She also revealed what artist was on her bucket list to talk and work with. Plus she told Micah one thing she’s never done that she plans on doing as soon as she gets off her tour.
Check out this exclusive from Power here
Text POWER to 71007 To Get Power Exclusives & Breaking News! Reply HELP for Help; STOP POWER to Cancel; STOP to End All; Msg&Data Rates May Apply;
- ‘Cheer’ Star La’Darius Marshall Is Chiseled Cheekbone Perfection On The Cut’s April Cover
- Are You In Need of Diapers? ! Click here to read more…
- Tips On Caring for Your Hair In Quarantine
- Employee at Hazelwood Daycare Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Divorce Inquiries Increase As Couples Are Stuck In Quarantine Together
- ‘Empire’s’ Final Season Has Been Shortened Due To The Coronavirus Pandemic
- See The Masks LL Cool J’s Fashion Designer Daughter Made For Healthcare Workers
- Conway The Machine & The Alchemist “Calvin,” Casanova ft. Jeremih “Woah” & More | Daily Visuals 4.1.20
- SheaMoisture Launches $1 Million Dollar Fund For Women Of Color Entrepreneurs Impacted By COVID-19 Crisis
- PETA Puts The Press On Shaquille O’Neal Over Oklahoma Zookeeper Connection
Rapsody Talks The Impact Kobe Bryant Had On Her and What Artist is On Her Bucket List was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com