So let’s take it back to when I used to work at the Gateway Arch — and for real, I loved every . single . moment! So if you know anyone looking for a Part-Time gig and doesn’t mind working at a tourist attraction – tell them to apply for today’s HOT JOB OF THE DAY as a Cashier with Metro’s Gateway Arch Riverboats. Check out the description of the position:
Cashier: Gateway Arch Riverboats ($11.30/hr)
Be a part of the Gateway Arch Riverboats team by working as a cashier in ticket sales, the Riverboat Gift Shop, or Concession sales! As a Riverboat cashier you will get to experience participating in daily sightseeing cruises, dinner cruises, and specialty cruises up and down the Mississippi River! Please see below for additional information regarding position expectations, skills, and requirements.
- Always have a positive, friendly, and approachable demeanor while having fun!
- Continually exceed guests’ expectations by always having a guest first attitude.
- Be prompt and accountable when you are scheduled to work.
- Follow the dress code by wearing your uniform.
- Avoid dying hair unnatural colors (pink, blue, green, etc.).
- Maintain a professional appearance (no visible tattoos or piercings).
- Maintain an alert, professional posture when not actively engaged in guest transactions.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening.
- Must pass background check.
- Must pass math proficiency questionnaire (located on employee application).
Skills & Abilities:
- Possess a friendly and guest service attitude while selling event tickets, working the gift shop, and concession sales.
- Proper cash handling and credit card skills.
- Ability to learn ticketing computer.
- Maintain clean and organized work station.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- All employees receive a FREE Metro Transit pass. Good for unlimited rides on MetroLink and MetroBus.
- New employees receive two free tickets, for you and a guest, to the Journey to the Top and the Sightseeing Cruise. Tickets cannot be sold or given away.
- New employees enjoy a buy one ticket get one free discount for the Skyline Dinner Cruise!
Typical Summer Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day) Hours of Operation are 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Typical Winter Season (Labor Day to Memorial Day) Hours of Operation are 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day
Mandatory Holidays to Work
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day Weekend
- New Year’s Eve
*It is important to note that although we attempt to be as flexible as possible in scheduling, it is difficult to receive time off around holidays.
Ready to take the next step and apply? Click HERE and most of all, Good Luck!
Like Fine Wine: 22 Red Hot Pictures Of Jada Pinkett Smith
1. Bikini Clad1 of 12
2. Smoking hot.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Bad Gal Jada3 of 12
4. Skin Goals4 of 12
5. Stunner5 of 12
6. Prettiful6 of 12
7.7 of 12
8. Queen.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Shut. It. Down.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. A BeauteSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. SimpleSource:Getty Images/Gilbert Carrasquillo 11 of 12
12. Hey there!12 of 12
And The Emmy Goes To: Zendaya's Royal Green Dress And Red Hair Totally Stole The Show
1. Yasss, pixie!Source:false 1 of 12
2. This!Source:false 2 of 12
3. UnforgettableSource:false 3 of 12
4. RegalSource:false 4 of 12
5. Top Knot EnvySource:false 5 of 12
6. Come Through Sis!Source:false 6 of 12
7. Bobbin' ItSource:false 7 of 12
8. Curly GangSource:false 8 of 12
9. WavySource:false 9 of 12
10. Cut LifeSource:false 10 of 12
11. Cornrow ConnoisseurSource:false 11 of 12
12. GrownSource:false 12 of 12