Exactly — I did the same thing when I noticed that the SAINT LOUIS ART MUSEUM was paying $20.86 an hour! So of course I had to mention it as today’s HOT JOB OF THE DAY! If you have a love and appreciation for Social Media – why not get paid for it?
Today’s HOT JOB OF THE DAY is with the SAINT LOUIS ART MUSEUM as a Marketing Coordinator paying the big bucks — just for YOU! Check out the description below and get ready to apply like ummmmmmm TODAY!
Marketing Coordinator Job Description:
Assist in the management of the Museum’s advertising, marketing, and promotional activities to enhance the image of the Saint Louis Art Museum, and to increase attendance, membership and donations. Strong focus on media buying and managing relationships with advertising representatives.
- Experience with advertising and buying including digital media buying
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing principles and strategies, and creating advertising or marketing plans
- Strong organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Project management and multitasking skills
- Prior museum or nonprofit experience preferred
Duties, Work Performed:
Advertising and Promotions
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Communications in the development of advertising/media plans for exhibitions, installations, and events that adhere to budget specifications. Identify new advertising opportunities.
- Seek out and purchase print, radio and TV advertising, sometimes working with a media buyer.
- Develop, track, and optimize digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms, including Facebook and Google AdWords, while staying up-to-date on best practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with advertising representatives.
- Assure print and digital artwork is sent to appropriate advertisers while adhering to deadlines; collect samples, archive relevant information.
- Understand social media and Google analytics; identify measurement needs and success metrics; report on results
- Write advertising and promotional copy.
- Manage the design, production, and completion of collateral such as programs for events, advertising, brochures, and direct mail pieces.
- Proof materials before going to print, including print materials and ads.
- Gather images, logos, and identity kits for marketing use or to provide to external marketing and advertising partners.
Finances and Budget:
- Negotiate advertising rates and placements, review contracts for accuracy.
- Create budget spend sheets for each exhibition, installation and festival to track contract placements and advertising expenses.
- Create requisition requests for advertising contracts and obtain necessary vendor documentation.
- Track purchase order status, check accuracy of invoices, and receive items in procurement system as fulfilled.
- Prepare check requests.
- Participate on cross-departmental teams to develop, create, and execute programs and events; report information back to Marketing and Communications team.
- Create and manage relevant content on social media accounts as needed.
Ready to Apply? Click HERE!