Washington Wizards center Dwight Howard has denied the allegations made against him in a lawsuit filed by Masin Elije.
“I don’t know this person, never seen him,” Howard said to TMZ Sports. “Any allegation said about me is false.”
Howard is currently being sued by Elije, who claims in a lawsuit that Howard approached him in Nov. 2018 and asked him to sign an NDA “regarding their communications.”
This past November on Twitter, Elije accused Howard and his pastor, Calvin Simmons, of sexual harassment, threatening and manipulation.
Elije claims in his tweets that he was in a relationship with Howard, who Elije said was cheating on him with a transgender woman. Elije also said Howard allegedly threatened to “beat the s–t out of” him unless he signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Howard continues to deny these allegation and told TMZ that he plans to respond to the lawsuit with legal actions in hopes of ending this “money grab.”
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- 5 Vitamins Black Women Should Take
- Day Of Action: County Wide Abortion Law Protests
- The Put A Date On It Zaddy Edition
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She Once Had An ‘Unhealthy Relationship’ With Porn Before Marriage
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Cincinnati Named One of Worst Places in America for Blacks
- Travis Scott to Donate Merch Sales to Planned Parenthood
Dwight Howard Denies Allegations Made Against Him By Masin Elije was originally published on hot963.com