Yesssss I knew you would be interested in snatching today’s HOT JOB OF THE DAY! So here we go:
Today’s HOT JOB OF THE DAY on “the O show” is with Investors Title Company as a Title Abstractor and check out the job description below:
Investors Title Company is currently looking to fill a full-time title abstractor position. This is an entry level position within our production department.
Investors Title has served the greater St. Louis Real Estate Community for over 40 years. We provide professional title insurance and closing services to real estate agents, builders, developers, commercial property investors and financial lending institutions. Investors Title Company has grown to a position of leadership and prominence in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area and currently has over 25 locations in St. Louis, St. Charles, and Jefferson counties.
- The abstractor is responsible for preparing & certifying the condensed history of the ownership of a particular parcel of real estate consisting of a summary of conveyances and encumbrances affecting the property. Perform other duties assigned by manager
- Research respective title plant software, analyze and evaluate pertinent record documents for determination of title
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word and computer skills with the ability to type at least 50 wpm
- Seasonal overtime will be required
- Investors Title Company offers generous benefits that include paid time off, health insurance with optional life, dental, vision and disability insurance as well as a 401K Plan and Flexible Spending Account (FSA). Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Shrewsbury, MO (Required)
Ready to apply? Click HERE and you’re on your way!
What Are Thoooose: 12 Fashion Brands Only The Hood Remembers
1. Iceberg JeansSource:Instagram 1 of 12
2. Phat FarmSource:Instagram 2 of 12
3. CoogiSource:Instagram 3 of 12
4. LugzSource:Instagram 4 of 12
5. Wu WearSource:Instagram 5 of 12
6. Girbaud JeansSource:Instagram 6 of 12
7. Z. CavaricciSource:Instagram 7 of 12
8. F.U.B.U.Source:Instagram 8 of 12
9. IOUSource:Instagram 9 of 12
10. Pepe JeansSource:Instagram 10 of 12
11. Baby PhatSource:Instagram 11 of 12