If you truly enjoy planning events and watching your idea transform from simple ideas to a full-blown event – this HOT JOB OF THE DAY just may be for you ;)
Today’s HOT JOB OF THE DAY on “the O show” is with BJC Healthcare/St. Louis Children’s Hospital as a Donor Events Coordinator
Here are the details:
Plans, organizes and implements fundraising, friendraising/cultivation and stewardship events in collaboration with Foundation fundraising officers, Hospital and volunteer leadership.
- Coordinates the activities of staff and volunteers involved in planning and implementing donor events.
- Promotes events through all appropriate media, including email and internal and external websites.
- Manages donor website, coordinates production and distribution of the annual magazine, and maintains the magazine’s mailing list.
- Ensures that appropriate procedures are in place to identify, cultivate, solicit, process, acknowledge and track event donations, in-kind donations, auction items and sponsorships.
- Serves as the community liaison for assigned donor groups
Want further details and ready to apply? Click HERE to take the next steps – and most of all, Good Luck!