LeToya Luckett and her husband, Tommicus Walker got married in 2017. In June, she announced that she’s expecting her first child and the two were so happy. According to LoveBScott, Luckett planned to reveal the baby’s gender on Independence Day but never did.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The reveal may have just been for family and close friends, but recently she shared with fans that she’s having a wonderful baby girl. Luckett was wearing a long tutu with a white bra holding on to her baby bump. In the caption it said, “I just couldn’t wait for not another day I love you, far more than words can ever say – Otis Redding.”
The next picture Luckett was holding pink balloons and said, “She’s already become the light of my life. Mommy & Daddy can’t wait to meet you baby girl! #IssaGurl.” Congratulations again LeToya Luckett and Tommicus Walker, we can’t wait to see your baby girl!
- This Papoose Tribute Is Just What We Needed [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee Releases Powerful Video Juxtaposing ‘Do The Right Thing’ With Murders Of George Floyd & Eric Garner
- Curfew For St Louis starting at 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Jay-Z And Team Roc Takes Out Full-Page Newspaper Ads Dedicated To George Floyd
- Bakari Sellers “Racism Is Killing Us Through Coronavirus & In the Hands Of Law Enforcement’” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Missouri Election Information! Go Vote Today! St. Louis County
- 4 St. Louis Officers Shot Monday During A Long Night of Protesting
- George Floyd Protests: Resources To Help Anti-Police Brutality Protesters
- The Afternoon Takeover Topic of the Day “Is This A Movement Or A Moment?”
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
LeToya Luckett Reveals She’s Having A Baby Girl! [PHOTOS] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com