Bernice Jenkins is back and she’s got your Church Announcements! The pastor is offering a special for anyone that needs prayer and doesn’t want to church. Bernice mentioned that members can pay $10 for him to Facetime you. The prayer won’t work the same day and some of them will be answered.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The pastor will no longer be holding people by the back when he’s baptizing them because someone tried to accuse him of sexual harassment. Going forward he will say the words and the person has to dunk themselves.
He’s also charging to come to hospitals and giving you a home going prayer. If you pass away you don’t have to pay, but if a miracle happens and you live he’s charging you $40. It can be sent via Cashapp or Venmo. We must also pray for Deacon Jackson Senior, who’s in the hospital and suffering to multiple diseases and injuries.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
It's Bernice Jenkins: Your Favorite Church Lady! [PHOTOS]
1. Bernice Jenkins At The 29th Annual Stellar Awards (2014)1 of 1
- This Papoose Tribute Is Just What We Needed [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee Releases Powerful Video Juxtaposing ‘Do The Right Thing’ With Murders Of George Floyd & Eric Garner
- Curfew For St Louis starting at 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Jay-Z And Team Roc Takes Out Full-Page Newspaper Ads Dedicated To George Floyd
- Bakari Sellers “Racism Is Killing Us Through Coronavirus & In the Hands Of Law Enforcement’” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Missouri Election Information! Go Vote Today! St. Louis County
- 4 St. Louis Officers Shot Monday During A Long Night of Protesting
- George Floyd Protests: Resources To Help Anti-Police Brutality Protesters
- The Afternoon Takeover Topic of the Day “Is This A Movement Or A Moment?”
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston