Anthony Anderson might be a successful actor, but he still has goals he wants to complete. According to The Jasmine Brand, Anderson went to Howard University and was paying for his education by himself. After not being able to afford it anymore he was forced to leave.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His son currently attends the university and he decided that he would fulfill his goals. Anderson said, “I was paying for college myself, and I ran out of money after my junior year. I’ve been speaking with the university … about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home … so I can walk with my son in 2022. So I have four years to finish one year of college.”
Howard University isn’t just special because Anderson went there, but he also met his future wife there. Anderson was so proud to drop his son off at the university to begin college and can’t wait to get his degree with him. We wish Anthony Anderson the best of luck!
All The Life Lessons We Learned From The Kids On ‘Blackish’
1. Life Lessons We Learned From ‘Blackish’Source: 1 of 4
2. Spanking Isn’t The Only WaySource: 2 of 4
3. It’s OK To Be YourselfSource: 3 of 4
4. Stand Up For YourselfSource: 4 of 4
- STL PLAYLIST
- DJ Kue Hot Lunch Mix is turned up now
- Kandi Burres! Tamar Braxton! Trina! Live in concert
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Indicted By Grand Jury
- 5 Vitamins Black Women Should Take
- Gemini Season Has Officially Begun…And So Have The Jokes
- Day Of Action: County Wide Abortion Law Protests
- Trail Blazers Point Guard Damian Lillard Expected to Sign $191 Million Super Max