Every parent has different ways they raise their children. In a recent interview with US Weekly, Amber Rose revealed that she allows her 5-year-old son, Sebastian to curse. At her annual SlutWalk she mentioned that she doesn’t mind if he drops the F-bomb.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She said, “I let my son curse in the house because it’s a form of expression. Kids like to curse,” she explained. “I tell him when it’s appropriate and not to say it at school. That’s it.” Amber mentioned that while she doesn’t mind the F-word she really dislikes when he used the N-word. He allegedly picked up the N-word from his dad, Wiz Khalifa and she said, “I tell him, ‘I’d rather you say f—k.’”
Amber isn’t the only celebrity parent that allows her kid to do certain things. According to the Washington Post, LeBron James recently mentioned in an interview that he allows his sons to drink wine. He said, “My 14- and 11-year-olds drink wine. Yeah, that’s how mature they are.”
Amber admitted that she wants a different kind of relationship with her son and spoke about how she wants to be like Barbra Streisand in “Meet The Fockers.” In the movie she would ask her son, “Honey, have you given your wife an orgasm recently?” Do you think its okay to allow children to curse?
- Black Teacher Gives Students Haircuts For Graduation
- NASA Renames Street After ‘Hidden Figures’ Pioneers
- Want your music heard live on the radio ?
- Wanna win tickets to Tom Joyner’s One More time Experience?
- Dr. Patrice A. Harris Officially Becomes American Medical Association’s First Black Woman President
- Voices: Ari Lennox “Shea Butter Grammy Nominee?”
- #BlackMusicMonth: Ari Lennox Gives Her “Shea Butter Playlist”
- Run That Back with Aladdin
- Happy Birthday, Nori! Check Out North West’s Cutest Moments
- Brooklyn Bound? Reports Indicate Kyrie Irving Is Prepared Join The Nets In Free Agency
Amber Rose Admits That She Allows Her 5-Year-Old Son To Curse was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com