Here we go! I found this job and it seems pretty interesting because not many people can say they’re an Operating Room Scheduler! Hey noOoOow!
- This position is responsible for hospital-wide scheduling of diagnostic testing, surgical and invasive procedures, and special procedures for outpatients/inpatients.
- Enters statistical data.
- Recognizes scheduling problems as they arise and deals with them.
- Follows operating room policy in regard to the scheduling of cases.
- Checks accuracy of schedule, corrects discrepancies, prints and distributes operating room schedule per protocol.
- Notifies Anesthesia and Supervisor of schedule changes.
- Confers with admitting daily to obtain room numbers.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate a computer by correct data entry.
- Obtains data and statistical reports from the computer as needed.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple phone calls while performing multiple tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have basic typing skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Experience in scheduling programs preferred.
- Must have a basic course in medical terminology.
- Experience as OR, Diagnostic scheduler preferred
So if this position sounds like something that interests you – click HERE to apply!
#TBT so why not take it back with a little Isley Brothers!?