Gary With Da Tea is talking about Beyonce again! The Queen B was on the cover of Vogue, but she was not the first choice for the cover. Gary mentioned that they really wanted Meghan Markle and she declined the offer.
Vogue was even going to go to London to create the issue for the first royal cover. Rickey Smiley mentioned it shouldn’t matter who was the first choice because you still got the job. Fans are loving Beyonce on the cover and she even filled the interview with lots of gems.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- R&B Is Making A Comeback With St. Louis’s Own Devinn’L (Exclusive)
- Vitamin Of The Day: If You Want To Feel Rich Just Count Your Blessings
- Can Men Handle A Plus Size Baddie?
- Tristan Thompson Cheated on Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s Best Friend
- Straight Outta Decatur: K3hz Visits The Graves Of His Fallen Friends In New “Prayer” Visual (World Premiere)
- Seriously?! Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Khloe Reacts To Tristan Cheating On Her AGAIN … with Kylie’s Best Friend??
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Icon: The Rihanna Google Challenge Sparks Fashion Inspiration Just In Time For RiRi’s B-Day
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
Beyonce Slays In Vogue [PHOTOS]
1. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 1 of 6
2. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 2 of 6
3. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 3 of 6
4. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 4 of 6
5. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 5 of 6
6. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 6 of 6
Was Beyonce The Second Choice To Cover The Latest Issue Of Vogue? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com