Gary With Da Tea is talking about Beyonce again! The Queen B was on the cover of Vogue, but she was not the first choice for the cover. Gary mentioned that they really wanted Meghan Markle and she declined the offer.
Vogue was even going to go to London to create the issue for the first royal cover. Rickey Smiley mentioned it shouldn’t matter who was the first choice because you still got the job. Fans are loving Beyonce on the cover and she even filled the interview with lots of gems.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Visits Larry King, Reflects On A Time He Was Booed During Comedy Show
- Gary’s Tea: Ciara Is Taking Future To Court Over Son’s Travel Schedule, Nicki Minaj Is Ready To Get Married & More
- Rickey Smiley Tops List For Comedians Ruling Social Media
- Lauren London Denies Being Married To Nipsey Hussle!
- Rickey Smiley For Real Recap: Rickey Heads To Homecoming With Bell Biv DeVoe, Preps For His Grandfather’s Passing & More
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle
- Romeo Lands Role In “Bad Boys 3” Film
- We Stan: Regina King Performances You Should Watch Depending On Your Mood
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Cornbread Dressing With Shrimp & Oysters
- Meghan O’s Hot Tea Entertainment Report – From Michelle Obama to Cedric the Entertainer
Beyonce Slays In Vogue [PHOTOS]
1. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 1 of 6
2. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 2 of 6
3. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 3 of 6
4. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 4 of 6
5. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 5 of 6
6. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 6 of 6
Was Beyonce The Second Choice To Cover The Latest Issue Of Vogue? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com