Have you filed your taxes yet, St. Louis? If not, you’ll need to file by midnight or request an extension, or it could be costly.
Lucky for you, some local businesses are offering tax-day discounts. Check out some of our faves below:
- Firehouse Subs: Get a free medium sub after purchasing a full price medium or large sub meal through Thursday.
- Great American Cookie Company: Grab a free cookie and cream cookie.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Download the Potbelly app (iPhone/Android) or order online to receive a free sandwich (the free sandwich offer ends when 75,000 sandwiches have been given away). Those already enrolled in Potbelly Perks can enjoy a BOGO Sandwich that will automatically load into the app for redemption on Tax Day (April 17).
- Quiznos: Get a 10.40 percent deduction off any purchase including catering. Also, customers who download the Toasty Points loyalty app will receive a free 4-inch sub upon download.
- Sonic: All day at sonic Score get half-price cheeseburgers on their single patty Sonic burger.
- PF Changs: Get 15-percent off your online order with the code “Taxday.”
- Noodles and Company: Get $4 off online orders of at least $10 with code “taxday18” at check out.
- Boston Market: Any guest who dines-in at Boston Market can get a $10.40 tax day meal special that includes a half chicken individual meal with two sides and a drink.
- Chuck-E-Cheese: Buy any large pizza and get one large cheese pizza free through Thursday.