Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Keke Palmer talks growing up in a small town in Illinois, her love life & more with Jazzi Black from 97.9 The Beat’s Veda Loca in the Morning. Keke’s amazing energy and vibrant spirit shines bright in this exclusive fun interview, as she goes back and forth with Jazzi about food and movies. She even drops a few precious life gems and encouraging words for the young ladies out there looking to find their purpose in life.
Shot by Shun Atkins (OvidMedia).
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
- He Warned Us: J. Cole’s Shady Bars About Kanye West Never Rang More True Than They Do Now
- The Gemini Chronicles: 24 Hours Of Kanye West Tweets Had Our Emotions Doing The Bounce
- Full Court Pressure: Black People Snatching The Wig On Racism At Federal Level
- Teenager With Racist ‘Promposal’ Sign Just Got The Punishment He Deserved
- Black Women Fight Back Against Racial Profiling At Harlem Restaurant
- One Of Russell Simmons’ Rape Lawsuits Was Just Dismissed But What Exactly Does It Mean?
- Lets Remember The Great Hits of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes
- The Cece Show: Watch This Little Girl Impersonate All Your Craziest BFFs
- Gangsta: This Goose Went Feather-Weight Killa On One Unlucky Golf Player
- The African American Women In Cinema Organization Announces Their 2018 Webisode Winner
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!