Miss Pooh is pro-girl power times 1,000 and as much info and women I want to celebrate today and every day it never seems to be enough time. To make it easy I’ve created a short tip list for you to do all of it in the simplest form.
- Meditate. Somewhere throughout this day find time to self-reflect and listen. Meditate, eat lunch by yourself, get a relaxing massage. There is nothing better than tapping into self for answers and relief.
- Research. For me, I research everyday almost all day to educate myself on everything there is. Today check out a book, look up the names and bios of some phenomenal women you’ve never heard of. Gain the knowledge of women who’ve paved the way.
- Shop. Don’t just shop anywhere. Look for local women-owned businesses in your city and support.
- Love. If you have a bae or even someone that you truly cherish: kids, bff, mentor, parents. Tell them they are loved. Giving out good energy and love always seems to put us in a happy mood.
- Get Naked. Yep! Get naked. Look at your body. Analyze the changes and give it love. MANY TIMES WE ARE SO BUSY AND DON’T TAKE THE TIME OUT TO APPRECIATE OUR OWN PERSONAL CREATION THAT IS UNIQUE TO US: Our Body!
Click here to JOIN MY PRIVATE GROUP FOR WOMEN WHO BREAK THE STANDARD
Follow Me: @MissPoohOnAir