I don’t care what you do for Valentine’s Day, these headliners of the Saint Louis Music Festival need to be played. If you’re single or you have the bed covered in rose petals, press play!
Ginuwine’s So Anxious id the lead to a vibrant and sensational night with the one you want close.
112 dropped this sexy song in 2001, with the lyrics that didn’t sugar coat what it was about, “Wanna sex, wanna ride with you
Wanna taste, wanna put my lips all over you”
Next’ 1997 hit off of their RATED NEXT album, with songs like , Phone Sex , Penetrated, and Sexitude!
Jagged Edge will always be that playlist for a break up, wedding, or just dating.
So that’s why the following classics are strongly required for the seriously committed. Have fun
Oh, and “if the room rockin” don’t come a knockin’ ”
A Year In Review: The Best Black Couples Of 2017
1. Jay Z & BeyonceSource: 1 of 10
2. Idris Elba & Sabrina D’howreSource: 2 of 10
3. Cardi B & OffsetSource: 3 of 10
4. Remy Ma & PapooseSource: 4 of 10
5. President Barack & Michelle ObamaSource: 5 of 10
6. LeToya Luckett & Tommicus WalkerSource: 6 of 10
7. Ciara & Russell WilsonSource: 7 of 10
8. Nessa & Colin KaepernickSource: 8 of 10
9. Angela Rye & CommonSource: 9 of 10
10. Gucci Mane & Keyshia KaoirSource: 10 of 10