Styled by Law Roach, whose celebrity clients also include Zendaya and Celine Dion, put Blige in a Tom Ford top and skirt. Roach finished off the look with Le Silla boots. Expect to see corset belts more frequently this year. Our Style and Beauty Editor, Danielle James, loves this Byron Lars Beauty Mark Multi Textured Elastic Corset Belt ($340.00 at ByronLarsBeautyMark.com).
Mary stuck with blonde tresses and a glossy nude lip. She had a bronze-brown eye and looked natural on the red carpet. The nude lip trend is sticking around! She wore delicate and large earrings and rings to accessorize her look.
Congratulations to Mary. J. Blige on her well-deserved nomination! Beauties, what do you think of her look?
Mary J. Blige Blesses W Magazine For Their Art Issue
1. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE1 of 6
2. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE2 of 6
3. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE3 of 6
4. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE4 of 6
5. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE5 of 6
6. MARY J. BLIGE AND CARRIE MAE WEEMS FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE6 of 6
Mary J. Blige Attends The Oscar Nominee Luncheon Wearing Head To Toe Winter White was originally published on hellobeautiful.com