St. Louis, MO( HOT1041)- Aprylete Me Know — The early bird gets the worm right?
Its time to pack your bags, and fly away for a little fun. But first you must stop working on your to-do list, and start crossing things off your bucket list.
On the last Tuesday in January, National Plan for Vacation Day, reminds us to plan our vacation at the start of the year for the rest of the year.
When it comes to taking vacations, its the planners who actually gets the job done. Don’t allow your day dreaming of sunny skies, bikini bottoms, and tan sand to just be a dream. START PLANNING NOW!
- Determine how much time you need off work, and put in those vacation days early
- Decide where you want to go, and how much you are willing to spend
- Calendar, Calendar , Calendar Be sure to keep track of your important dates, times , and contacts
- Share your plan, get excited about your trip! Talk to your friends and family.. hold yourself accountable
- Start counting down the days
For more tips and tricks for planning your vacation visit: Project: Time Off/Plan
Get inspired and follow me on social platforms: