Kodak Black is back in jail, and it’s entirely his fault. Perhaps, if you’re on probation, maybe you shouldn’t get on Instagram live and broadcast the illegal things you’re doing to your five million followers. Click on the audio player to hear more on this story from Headkrack in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Girl Are You Ratchet?!
- Lil Baby Quit Lean Last Month, Inspired By Fredo Santana’s Death
- Janet Jackson Joins The List Of Stars Bringing African Dances To Awards Shows
- “Wait!” Kendrick Lamar Stops White Fan He Brought Onstage After She Says N****
- Fun Facts: Here’s Why Tyra Banks, Warren G & More Are Fanning Over K-Pop Group BTS
- Watch This ‘Jeopardy’ Contestant Hilariously Get This Question About Future Wrong
- Yasss Sis! Watch Cardi B “Be Careful” Official Video
- Would You Rock These “No Name” Logo-less NBA Jerseys By Don C?
- Get it Girl! These Two Women Make History with Alaska Airlines!
- Cardi B Is Back On IG With A Preview Of “Be Careful” Video
How Kodak Black Got His Own Damn Self Arrested [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com