Kodak Black is back in jail, and it’s entirely his fault. Perhaps, if you’re on probation, maybe you shouldn’t get on Instagram live and broadcast the illegal things you’re doing to your five million followers. Click on the audio player to hear more on this story from Headkrack in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- 10 Child Stars From The 2000’s Who Grew Up To Be Fine AF (Some You Won’t Believe)
- Atlanta Airport Is Now Offering Non-Stop Flights To Wakanda
- Wendy Williams Has A Long History Of Being Beyoncé’s Biggest Hater
- The Truth About Death Row Records Is Revealed In New ‘Death Row Chronicles’ Documentary
- If Black Panther Celebrated His Box Office Win, The Turn Up Would Look Like This
- Here’s A List Of Things You Could Buy With The Amount Of Money Jay Z Spent On Drinks In One Night
- Girl Stop! Wendy Williams Says Beyonce’ Needs Auto Tune
- Viral Dance Sensation Celebrates Rihanna’s B-Day With Some Fire Moves
- Trump Attempts To Slam Oprah Over ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- Bad Gyal Rihanna Turns 30 Today—Help Us Celebrate!