Kodak Black is back in jail, and it’s entirely his fault. Perhaps, if you’re on probation, maybe you shouldn’t get on Instagram live and broadcast the illegal things you’re doing to your five million followers. Click on the audio player to hear more on this story from Headkrack in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Bijou Star Exclusive: Traci Braxton Opens Up About Being Molested As A Child & Iyanla Vanzant Fixing Her Life
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Saturdays = College Football
- Finally Fall!
- Friday Night Highlight Game Of the Week!
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At Florida A&M Students Surrenders To Police
How Kodak Black Got His Own Damn Self Arrested [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com