Toya Wright, the mother of Lil Wayne‘s daughter, Reginae Carter, is apparently taking some issue with the way she is being painted on “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta.” According to Gary With Da Tea, she is so upset that she is reportedly leaving the show. But when it comes to reality TV especially, the depictions of cast members are really not in their control. Is Toya overreacting? Click on the audio player to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- 10 Child Stars From The 2000’s Who Grew Up To Be Fine AF (Some You Won’t Believe)
- Atlanta Airport Is Now Offering Non-Stop Flights To Wakanda
- Wendy Williams Has A Long History Of Being Beyoncé’s Biggest Hater
- The Truth About Death Row Records Is Revealed In New ‘Death Row Chronicles’ Documentary
- If Black Panther Celebrated His Box Office Win, The Turn Up Would Look Like This
- Here’s A List Of Things You Could Buy With The Amount Of Money Jay Z Spent On Drinks In One Night
- Girl Stop! Wendy Williams Says Beyonce’ Needs Auto Tune
- Viral Dance Sensation Celebrates Rihanna’s B-Day With Some Fire Moves
- Trump Attempts To Slam Oprah Over ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- Bad Gyal Rihanna Turns 30 Today—Help Us Celebrate!