Toya Wright, the mother of Lil Wayne‘s daughter, Reginae Carter, is apparently taking some issue with the way she is being painted on “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta.” According to Gary With Da Tea, she is so upset that she is reportedly leaving the show. But when it comes to reality TV especially, the depictions of cast members are really not in their control. Is Toya overreacting? Click on the audio player to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Love Is … 98 Year-Old Man Walks 12 Miles Daily to Visit Sick Wife in Hospital
- North St. Louis County Home Burns To The Ground [VIDEO]
- Nicki Minaj Calls Travis Scott Her “H*e N****a Of The Week” On Queen Radio
- MUSICA NUEVE Beyonce – WAKE UP (Ariana Grande R.E.M) Ft. Blue Ivy
- Petty Petunia: Teyana Taylor Decided To Take One Last Jab At Jeremih By Bringing This Lady On Stage
- Incredible Zigi: Meet The Man That Has Janet Jackson & The World Doing His Dance Challenges
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Were Supposed To Sit Behind Nicki Minaj At The VMA’s, Until This Happened…
- 17 Year Old Killed On His Birthday In St. Louis Over The Weekend [VIDEO]
- As Requested: Here’s All The Music From Episode 2 Of ‘Insecure’ Season 3
- Never Forget Where You Come From!