Rickey Smiley was a guest on “The Wendy Williams Show!” On the show, he chatted with Wendy about some of the week’s hot topics, talked about parenting, surviving being shot at point-blank range, and forgiveness. He reflects back on the interview, and how long it took him to get comfortable. He talks about avoiding saying bad things about other celebrities, and make sure he kept Wendy Williams laughing.
Rickey also talks about the dog he used to have, named Tyrese, and how he used to jump into the pool and swim all day, which gave Rickey’s grandpa a chuckle. He also talked Porsha Williams, and why they’re not dating. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Nick Cannon is The #MCM of the Week!
- Vitamin Of The Day: Humility is Everything
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B’s Publicist Under Fire for Letting Offset On Stage During Rolling Loud
- Quiz: Who’s Your REAL King Of R&B???
- Michelle Obama Shares Funny Story About President Barack Obama’s Car When He Was In Law School [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Channing Dungey, The Black Executive Who Canceled ‘Roseanne,’ Joins Netflix
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Somebody Needs To Get Jacquees Before Keith Sweat Lays Him Out [VIDEO]
- Cardi Is Def Getting Back With Offset And Here’s How We Know
- Aquaman Goes Deep & Amber Heard Makes A Play To Come To The Cookout | Extra Butter
Checkmate! Celebs Who’ve Clapped Back At Wendy Williams
1. Wendy Williams — Either You Love Her Or You Hate HerSource: 1 of 13
2. Evelyn LozadaSource: 2 of 13
3. Porsha WilliamsSource: 3 of 13
4. NeNe LeakesSource: 4 of 13
5. Janet HubertSource: 5 of 13
6. Method ManSource: 6 of 13
7. Whitney HoustonSource: 7 of 13
8. Mariah CareySource: 8 of 13
9. DiddySource: 9 of 13
10. Tyler Perry, Usher and LL Cool JSource: 10 of 13
11. BeyonceSource: 11 of 13
12. TupacSource: 12 of 13
13. Will SmithSource: 13 of 13
Rickey Smiley Talks About Getting Comfortable Talking With Wendy Williams [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com