Rickey Smiley was a guest on “The Wendy Williams Show!” On the show, he chatted with Wendy about some of the week’s hot topics, talked about parenting, surviving being shot at point-blank range, and forgiveness. He reflects back on the interview, and how long it took him to get comfortable. He talks about avoiding saying bad things about other celebrities, and make sure he kept Wendy Williams laughing.
Rickey also talks about the dog he used to have, named Tyrese, and how he used to jump into the pool and swim all day, which gave Rickey’s grandpa a chuckle. He also talked Porsha Williams, and why they’re not dating. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Lit: This Clip Can Teach You The Hottest African Dances In One Sitting
- OKKK: All The Ladies Of RHOA Banned Together To Put Kim Zolciak Bigoted-Biermann In Her Place
- #PrayerHands: Watching This Person Make Tuna Salad Might Make You Lose Your Appetite
- De Strenth Of De Pentha: 5 Real Life Black Heros They Don’t Want You To Know About
- Monday Moves: Your Spotlight Ain’t Shining If Your Crew Don’t Hype You Up Like This
- Cold: Odell Beckham Jr. Meets His Rap Battle Match In This Canadian Singer
- Hip-Hop Producers Fire Back At Russ After He Claims They’re To Blame For “Wack” Music
- ‘RHOAS10’ Recap: Kim And Her Wig Are Done With The Show For Good
- #BlackGirlMagic: Victoria Mahoney Becomes First Black Woman Director For Star Wars Franchise
- Questlove Better Stay Woke, This 2-Year-Old Might Take His Drumming Spot