Rickey Smiley was a guest on “The Wendy Williams Show!” On the show, he chatted with Wendy about some of the week’s hot topics, talked about parenting, surviving being shot at point-blank range, and forgiveness. He reflects back on the interview, and how long it took him to get comfortable. He talks about avoiding saying bad things about other celebrities, and make sure he kept Wendy Williams laughing.
Rickey also talks about the dog he used to have, named Tyrese, and how he used to jump into the pool and swim all day, which gave Rickey’s grandpa a chuckle. He also talked Porsha Williams, and why they’re not dating. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- 10 Child Stars From The 2000’s Who Grew Up To Be Fine AF (Some You Won’t Believe)
- Atlanta Airport Is Now Offering Non-Stop Flights To Wakanda
- Wendy Williams Has A Long History Of Being Beyoncé’s Biggest Hater
- The Truth About Death Row Records Is Revealed In New ‘Death Row Chronicles’ Documentary
- If Black Panther Celebrated His Box Office Win, The Turn Up Would Look Like This
- Here’s A List Of Things You Could Buy With The Amount Of Money Jay Z Spent On Drinks In One Night
- Girl Stop! Wendy Williams Says Beyonce’ Needs Auto Tune
- Viral Dance Sensation Celebrates Rihanna’s B-Day With Some Fire Moves
- Trump Attempts To Slam Oprah Over ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- Bad Gyal Rihanna Turns 30 Today—Help Us Celebrate!