Need a song to dedicate to the one you love? Houston raised singer, Coline Creuzot‘s beautiful voice and lyrics make us fall not only in love with the person we are with but her. Fans know her for being an amazing writer with vocal talents that make us swoon.
She isn’t just a talented singer, but is an educated women that graduated from Hampton University. Creuzot has worked with artist such as Slim Thug, Paul Wall and more. Her music is showing her growing pains through life and many can relate to her story in this song.
About this single, Creuzot said, “The song is really inspired by love. The lyrics just came to me.” Fans better get ready because she is taking the music world by storm. Creuzot is ready to release her album in mid 2018.
RELATED: Darlene McCoy “Even Me” [NEW MUSIC]
- Show Me News: STL Renovates Historic Factory Into Massive Entertainment Plaza In 2019
- JAY-Z Is Creative Director At Puma Basketball, Not President
- I See Slave Ghosts? Robin Thede Tells Scary Story About Staying At A Haunted Plantation
- Real Hero! Black Panther Actor Passes Along His Award To Waffle House Hero
- ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Fans React To Last Night’s Explosive Episode
- Lil Rel Howery Supports Black Media And We Need More Like Him
- 11 Bold, Black Lyrics From The Carters’ New Album That Would Put Any Colonizer To Shame
- Celebrate Your Freedom! Here’s What’ Happening On Juneteenth In The Lou
- She Ready! The Most Epic 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards Moments
- What Would You Do If You Were A Kid Again? Twitter Chimes In.