As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- COMMUNITY DAY 2018
- What Kind Of F*ckery Is This?: Pilot Crashes A Plane Into His House In An Attempt To Kill His Wife
- Black Girls Rock… The Valley Girls Sit Down With Princess Stormm
- Kodak Black Is Released From Jail!
- Pastor Darrell Scott Tried To Come For Angela Rye And Got Backhanded Deeper Into The Sunken Place
- Serena Williams Says She Hasn’t Forgiven Her Sister’s Murderer Yet
- How Jeremih Got Kicked Off His Own Tour [EXCLUSIVE]
- Videos Show Black Student In Handcuffs, Arrested For Wearing A Bandana In School
- Listen To Black Women: Why Do Black Women Feel Hurt When We See Black Men With White Women?
- Keith Ellison’s Ex-Girlfriend Talks About Alleged Domestic Violence For First Time