As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Watch Live: Mike Espy Debates Cindy ‘Public Hanging’ Hyde-Smith As Runoff Election Turns Racial
- Is It Ok To Keep Pictures Of Your Ex In Your New Relationship?
- Breath: 5 Types Of People Who Are DEVASTATED When Facebook Shuts Down
- Rickey Smiley Gives Us A Word On Why We Must Keep Good And Positive People Around Us [VIDEO]
- Get Your Inspo: Patricia Bright’s Instagram Fits Have Been ON FIRE Recently
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Married?
- St. Louis StandUp! Boxing Champ Devon Alexander Encourages The City [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali And Viggo Mortensen Tells Stories Of People Butchering Their Names
- TV One Launches New Entertainment Network CLEO TV
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers