They say in 2018 more people are going to try and shoot their shot. Gary With Da Tea began his tea with telling Rickey Smiley that he doesn’t have a chance with Porsha Williams because he isn’t African. Rickey then told everyone he had another poem for her.
In the poem he talked about watching Netflix with Porsha and spending time with her doing other things. Some of his lines were quite creative, but Gary wasn’t happy that he stole all his time to spill tea. Will Porsha go out with Rickey?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hmm: Lil Wayne Reveals His Top 5 Rappers In A Somewhat Strange Way
- Melania Trump Doesn’t Want Her Husband’s Tiny Hands Anywhere Near Her
- Queer Folk Represent: How Kehlani’s Sexuality Tweets Became A Learning Moment
- Meek Mill To Be Freed From Prison On Tuesday
- Watch: Desus & Mero Make Their Way To ‘Late Night With Seth Meyers’ And Talk Performing At The Apollo
- Imma Let You Finish, But: LL Cool J Says He Was The First To Do This — Not J. Cole
- Watch: Chris Rock Talks About Getting “Uncle-Zoned” By Rihanna
- Genius: J. Cole Co-Directs “Kevin’s Heart” Video Starring Kevin Hart
- T’Challa Is Tiiiide: All The Times Chadwick Boseman Looked Totally Over It
- Rick Ross Launches RICH, A Men’s Grooming Beauty Line