Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the details about celebrity news. Nas and his ex-wife Kelis have been going through a custody battle for quite some time. The rapper claimed that he was unable to visit his son and that she would only do it if it was convenient for her schedule.
A judge ruled that Nas will now have custody of his son for four full weekend and he is pretty excited about that. In other new Meghan Markle deleted all of her social media accounts before doing an interview. Rickey Smiley also talked about rats and roaches at the White House.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Burr! Is Gucci Mane’s Autobiography Coming To Theaters?
- Be Sure To Grab Your Tissues When You Watch This Emotional Mommy/Daughter Moment
- #TBT: Nas Explains The Influence Michael Jackson Had Over His Record
- Jada Pinkett Smith Lands Facebook Talk Show With Her Mom & Daughter
- Have You Met Twiggy, The Water-Skiing Squirrel?
- Taraji P. Henson Kicks Off Season 5 Of ‘Hot Ones’ With An Unorthodox Wing Eating Strategy
- If You Haven’t Heard The Country Trap Song That’s Still Sweeping The Nation – We Got You
- Is Making A Phone Call Scary For You? If So, You’re Not Alone
- Camila Cabello, The Roots, And Jimmy Fallon Perform, “Havana” With Classroom Instruments
- Two Dancers Pay Tribute To Diana Ross In The Most Incredible Way