Rickey Smiley talked to Black Tony today because he didn’t come to work. Tony wants Rickey to make his dreams come true. One of his New Year’s resolutions was to come to work, but he also wants to be a dancer.
Tony would like to be a background dancer for Ciara or Beyoncè, but he will settle to just dance in the studio. Rickey told Black Tony he doesn’t even make it to work and sounded drunk. That is when Black Tony admitted to being drunk and on that lean.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Did Tropikana Puke on Batman The Ride Backward at Six Flags St. Louis? [VIDEO]
- Secure Your Wig: Boyfriend Snatches Girlfriend’s Wig While Trying To Do A Good Deed
- Kindergartner Reaches Internet Stardom For His Hilarious Weather Report
- Watch: Nardwuar Interviews YBN Nahmir At SXSW, And It’s Absolutely Hilarious
- What’s In Your Bag: Amara La Negra
- Who Is ChaseTheMoney from St Louis?
- ‘Atlanta’ Star Zazie Beetz Shines In ‘Deadpool 2’ Trailer
- Classy But Shady: Kim Cattrall Shares Her Thoughts On Cynthia Nixon Running For Governor Of NY
- Here’s How You Tweet Yourself Out Of A Bag In One Easy Step