Joe Budden is done with “Everyday Struggle” and has landed himself a 3 months residency at the Highline Ballroom. It will be a show of comedians, interviews with celebrities and open mic. Headkrack also spoke about a documentary about Drake and the love Houston has for him.
Da Brat is keeping us updated with the news as mudslides kill over a dozen people. She also mentioned that doctors believe this is the worst flu season in history. Lastly, Amazon’s, Jeff Bezos is the richest person in history.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Too Damn Much! Gucci Buys Keyshia Kaoir A 60ct Ring For Valentines Day
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Rapper YNW Melly Charged with Double Murder Allegedly Killing Two Friends
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
Why Joe Budden Isn’t Worried About “Everyday Struggle” Anymore [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com