Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Did Tropikana Puke on Batman The Ride Backward at Six Flags St. Louis? [VIDEO]
- Secure Your Wig: Boyfriend Snatches Girlfriend’s Wig While Trying To Do A Good Deed
- Kindergartner Reaches Internet Stardom For His Hilarious Weather Report
- Watch: Nardwuar Interviews YBN Nahmir At SXSW, And It’s Absolutely Hilarious
- What’s In Your Bag: Amara La Negra
- Who Is ChaseTheMoney from St Louis?
- ‘Atlanta’ Star Zazie Beetz Shines In ‘Deadpool 2’ Trailer
- Classy But Shady: Kim Cattrall Shares Her Thoughts On Cynthia Nixon Running For Governor Of NY
- Here’s How You Tweet Yourself Out Of A Bag In One Easy Step