Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Malcolm D. Lee Spins Wave Of White Women Calling 911 Into Voter Turnout Message
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Every Vote Counts!
- Homecoming Season!
- [New Video] Sicko Mode – Travis Scott ft Drake|Swae Lee not in Video Black Twitter Lights Up
- JFIPS MOVIE PICK OF THE WEEK
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Beyoncé And Jay Z Help Raise $6M For Organization Focused On Cancer Research
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- Father Has Heartfelt Conversation With Son’s Bully
Gary’s Tea: Why Alicia Keys Shouldn’t Be Blamed For Swizz Beatz’ Fraud [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com