Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Big Baller Bros: LeBron & Melo Have Earned Almost Half A Billi Combined (And Counting)
- The Golden Rule
- Okurr: Ciara’s Impression Of Cardi B Is the Cutest You’ll See All Day
- Run It Back: This Bad Boy Classic Debuted 21 Years Ago Today
- Get The Strap: Floyd Mayweather Calls 50 Cent Broke Snitch With Herpes
- Ladies whats your definition of a perfect man?
- ST LOUIS MAKES HISTORY WITH A THROWBACK CONCERT
- BeyFlix: Beyoncé’s Next Album Might Be A Netflix Movie
- Mother Gives Birth At ChicFilA -Baby Is Offered Free Food For Life & A Job
- Let Migo! Offset Arrested In Georgia On Felony Gun Charges
Gary’s Tea: Why Alicia Keys Shouldn’t Be Blamed For Swizz Beatz’ Fraud [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com