This edition of Special K‘s News You Can’t Use is dedicated to improvements in 2018. There are things from 2017 that simply just do not have to join us in 2018- in fact, it’s best if they didn’t. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The DDG Show Sweepstakes
- Work Full-Time at Parents as Teachers!
- March Madness: The Biggest Upset From Each Of The Last 5 NCAA Tournaments
- Voices: K-Ci From Jodeci Looks Back On The Making Of Classics “Forever My Lady” & “The Show, The After Party, The Hotel”
- Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ella Mai Concert! [VIDEO]
- Take This Week’s Listen To Black Women Poll On Stealthing, Spring Cleaning Your Life, & Prioritizing Sex
- Rapper Meghan Thee Stallion’s Mother Passes Away
- Tyson Is Recalling 69,00 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That May Be Contaminated!
- Weekend Box-Office: ‘Us’ Shatters Opening Weekend Records | #UsMovie
- Homeless 8-Year-Old New York State Chess Champion Finds A Home
Top 10 Things That Need To Stay In 2017
1. Reality TV1 of 10
2. Concert mass shootings2 of 10
3. Partisan politics3 of 10
4. Mumble rap4 of 10
5. Sexual harassment5 of 10
6. Oversharing on social media6 of 10
7. Faux outrage7 of 10
8. White people denying racism.8 of 10
9. Inaction on gun legislation.9 of 10
10. Putting your health last.10 of 10
All The Things That Need To Stop Happening In 2018 [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com