This edition of Special K‘s News You Can’t Use is dedicated to improvements in 2018. There are things from 2017 that simply just do not have to join us in 2018- in fact, it’s best if they didn’t. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- COMMUNITY DAY 2018
- What Kind Of F*ckery Is This?: Pilot Crashes A Plane Into His House In An Attempt To Kill His Wife
- Black Girls Rock… The Valley Girls Sit Down With Princess Stormm
- Kodak Black Is Released From Jail!
- Pastor Darrell Scott Tried To Come For Angela Rye And Got Backhanded Deeper Into The Sunken Place
- Serena Williams Says She Hasn’t Forgiven Her Sister’s Murderer Yet
- How Jeremih Got Kicked Off His Own Tour [EXCLUSIVE]
- Videos Show Black Student In Handcuffs, Arrested For Wearing A Bandana In School
- Listen To Black Women: Why Do Black Women Feel Hurt When We See Black Men With White Women?
- Keith Ellison’s Ex-Girlfriend Talks About Alleged Domestic Violence For First Time
Top 10 Things That Need To Stay In 2017
1. Reality TV1 of 10
2. Concert mass shootings2 of 10
3. Partisan politics3 of 10
4. Mumble rap4 of 10
5. Sexual harassment5 of 10
6. Oversharing on social media6 of 10
7. Faux outrage7 of 10
8. White people denying racism.8 of 10
9. Inaction on gun legislation.9 of 10
10. Putting your health last.10 of 10
All The Things That Need To Stop Happening In 2018 [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com