Black Tony called up and had a strange explanation for why he thinks Georgia will win the game against Alabama at the college football playoff. Then, he says he can’t make it to work because he’s reading scriptures. Oh, and he’s selling “Squppies.” As in, squirrel puppies. Check out the audio player to hear more in this funny clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dancehall Meets Trap In Tommy Lee Sparta & Baker Steez’s “Propane”.
- Let Happy Feet’s Dancing Bring Joy To Your Day!
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy
- Could Drake Make An Appearance on Kanye West’s Next Album?
- Jessica White Opens Up About Her Career, Signs From God & More
- This Guy Is Trying To Make Crocs Poppin’ With Some Viral Dance Moves
- Q-Tip & Demi Lovato Shed Light On Voguing Culture In Elton John Tribute
- Fashion Faux Pas: Kanye West Is Getting Sued Over His Yeezy Collection
- Hair Braiding Gustapo? Tennessee Has Fined Residents $100K For Braiding Hair