Black Tony called up and had a strange explanation for why he thinks Georgia will win the game against Alabama at the college football playoff. Then, he says he can’t make it to work because he’s reading scriptures. Oh, and he’s selling “Squppies.” As in, squirrel puppies. Check out the audio player to hear more in this funny clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Toronto Police Got Petty About Irrational 9-1-1 Callers & We Loved Every Moment Of It
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Who Created “The Woah” Dance, Dallas Or Houston?
- Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE]
- You OK Sis? Tommie Lee Arrested Twice In 24 Hours For Child Cruelty And Stalking
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges
Black Tony Is Selling “Squppies,” & It’s Weirder Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com