Black Tony called up and had a strange explanation for why he thinks Georgia will win the game against Alabama at the college football playoff. Then, he says he can’t make it to work because he’s reading scriptures. Oh, and he’s selling “Squppies.” As in, squirrel puppies. Check out the audio player to hear more in this funny clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 22 Parasitic Cases Around St. Louis Have Been Linked To Salads
- Prayers Needed: A 2 Year Old In Missouri Was Raped And Had Meth In Her System, Mom Watched
- Vice President Pence Visits St. Louis To Promote Tax Cuts
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
- Diamonds Dancing: Chris Brown Decided To Bust Down His Ankle Monitor With 100 Carats
- Unhappy Hov: ‘Made In America’ Festival Is Changing Locations And Jay-Z Is Not Happy About It
- Christian “King” Combs Gets The Diddy & DJ Khaled Stamp With “Love You Better” Music Video
- Brothers, What’s Going On? Barack Obama Says Men Have Been Getting On His Nerves
- Whew, Chile The Disrespect: 6 Times Wendy Williams (Almost) Got Cursed Out
- This 23-Year-Old’s Poppin’ Music Video Might Get Her Elected To Office
Black Tony Is Selling “Squppies,” & It’s Weirder Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com