Pizza Hut is introducing a new delivery option just in time for the holidays. Now, in addition to getting some pizza delivered to the house- you can also get a six pack of some beer. But, as Rickey Smiley points out, black beer drinkers have very particular preferences- starting out with buying more than 6 beers at a time. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chili Of TLC And Yung Joc Are Atlanta’s Newest Couple!
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Chance The Rapper Isn’t Running For Mayor After All, But Here’s Who He’s Endorsing
Black Nobel Prize Winners
1. Martin Luther King Jr.1 of 14
2. Ralph Bunche2 of 14
3. Albert John Luthuli3 of 14
4. Sir William Arthur Lewis4 of 14
5. Anwar El Sadat5 of 14
6. Desmond Tutu6 of 14
7. Derek Walcott7 of 14
8. Nelson Mandela8 of 14
9. Kofi Annan9 of 14
10. Barack Obama10 of 14
11. Wangari Maathai11 of 14
12. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf12 of 14
13. Toni Morrison13 of 14
14. Leymah Gbowee14 of 14
Why Black People May Not Be Into Pizza Hut’s New Delivery Perk [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com