After following Donald Trump around all these years, Omarosa was sacked from her job at the White House this week. While reports say she went kicking and screaming, she denies such rumors. But inside sources uphold that story, and not the peaceful resignation story she’s trying to tell everyone.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Rickey Smiley has some tea to pour himself, sharing some of the inside info he’s heard on the matter from some of his friends in high places. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Juicy’s Teacup on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- Who Was The First Black NBA All-Star Game MVP?!
- Who Was The First Black NBA All-Star?!
- Black-Owned Biscuit Brand Lands Distribution Deals With Walmart, Whole Foods, Other Retailers
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (12/2-12/8)
1. EnVougeSource: 1 of 15
2. Mike EppsSource: 2 of 15
3. Paula PattonSource: 3 of 15
4. OprahSource: 4 of 15
5. John LegendSource: 5 of 15
6. Serena WilliamsSource: 6 of 15
7. Roland MartinSource: 7 of 15
8. Gayle KingSource: 8 of 15
9. Chris PaulSource: 9 of 15
10. Mary J. BligeSource: 10 of 15
11. DiddySource: 11 of 15
12. Jenifer LewisSource: 12 of 15
13. Common & Chris RockSource: 13 of 15
14. LeBron JamesSource: 14 of 15
15. Alicia KeysSource: 15 of 15
The Tea On Why Omarosa Was Kicked Out Of The White House [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com