Eminem released the tracklist to his upcoming album, “Revival,” which is due out December 15th. The album promises collaborations between Slim Shady and major stars like Alicia Keys, Ed Sheeran, Pink and Kehlani.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Normally, such a heavy handed list of collaborators should be an exciting thing. But Eminem fans are expecting something very specific, and they don’t think it includes these guests. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Is Eminem Distancing Himself From Beyonce? [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Why Fans Can’t Agree On Eminem’s New Song With Beyonce, “Walk On Water” [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Why Eminem’s BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher Came At The Perfect Time [EXCLUSIVE]
15 Throwback Pictures Of Eminem Wearing Durags (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Eminem with the flaps rolled up.
1 of 15
2. Eminem repping his D12 crew. Orange durag on deck.
2 of 15
3. You know Em was rocking his durag while at the BET Awards in 2006.
3 of 15
4. Eminem – fitted hat = Eminem with just a durag.
4 of 15
5. Eminem in the “Sing For the Moment” video.
5 of 15
6. Eminem when he was packing the pounds.
6 of 15
7. The durag + sleeveless white tee was never a good look, B.
7 of 15
8. Eminem thinks hard and long in his durag.
8 of 15
9. Leather vests were also never a good look.
9 of 15
10. Em with the classic all-black durag.
10 of 15
11. Look how cool he looks.
11 of 15
12. Eminem wore a durag. To the Grammys.
12 of 15
13. Nowadays, Em doesn’t rock the durag like he used to.
13 of 15
14. Eminem’s durags come in various color.
14 of 15
15. Let us never forget the durag-wearing Eminem.
15 of 15