Xscape has been on a whirlwind reunion tour, selling out and rocking stadiums all over the world. Recently, a bit of a wardrobe malfunction lead to a slight mishap onstage for one of the Xscape members, Tamika, as a quick costume change caused her to trip and fall.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Issa Rae Channels Black ‘90s Sitcom Characters In ‘GQ’ Spread + In-Depth Interview
- Did You Know? 9 Little Known Facts About Your Favorite Movies
- Over Tha Head: Trevor Noah Had A Cameo In ‘Black Panther’ That Nobody Caught
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Opens Up About The Struggles Of Losing Her Hair
Girl Power: R&B Girl Groups
1. 1. Group En Vogue is known for best for their hit song "Hold On." (Photo: Retna)1 of 10
2. 2. The Las Vegas-based group was founded by Missy Elliott. (The Urban Daily)2 of 10
3. 3. The group Blaque made its first appearance in a Lil' Kim video. (Photo: Retna)3 of 10
4. 4. Brownstone is known best for its hit song "If You Love Me." (Photo: EURweb)4 of 10
5. 5. Destiny's Child was formed in Houston and has sold over 40 million albums. (Retna)5 of 10
6. 6. The group Jade is best known for the hit song "Don't Walk Away."6 of 10
7. 7. MoKenStef is best known for the hit song "He's Mine." (The Urban Daily)7 of 10
8. 8. Sisters With Voices originally formed as a gospel group in the 90's. (Photo: Rance Elgin)8 of 10
9. 9. TLC has been ranked one of the greatest musical trios.9 of 10
10. 10. Total was one of the signature acts of Bad Boy Records. (The Urban Daily)10 of 10
Gary’s Tea: How A Quick Costume Change Caused A Trip-Up For Xscape [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com